Just my few tips how to keep stuff organized;-)
Since I've started making DIY projects for fun, I've learned few funny rules.
- If you don't see thing, you don't use it.
- If you don't use thing, you forget that you have it.
- If you think that you don't have it you buy it, just in case.
- One day you find old thing;-(
With some variation cycle may repeat...
In my opinion, good solution to avoid this problem is to keep track of tools and parts and have all stuff easy accessible.
That means simple and effective storage system should be developed.
As a part of this system and in attempt of reusing vertical empty areas in my room I've built improvised door organizer using casual things:
- 2' x 4' standard perfboard;
- couple 1" L-brackets;
- 1" wooden screws;
- box of paper clips;
- carton and plastic food packaging.
|DIY door organizer. Easy to find stuff when you need it.|